Current Featured Flight Training Products
Get a Private Pilots Licence
There has never been a better time to learn to fly:
- Gain a Private Pilots Licence now and it could be the starting point for a long career in aviation.
- Flying is immense fun and hugely inspiring. There are many benefits; mentally, emotionally, socially.
- By obtaining your PPL you’ll be joining a club comprised of those who see the world from a different perspective.
- We are on the threshold of a new generation of electrically powered aircraft that will make flying quieter and cheaper.
- You can choose from all kinds of aircraft, from; microlights and gyrocopters to sleek modern aircraft like a Cirrus.
This site is designed to be a source of inspiration and information for anyone considering learning to fly and those already in training or qualified. In this site you will find:
- A collection of videos with tips and advice about the process of learning to fly.
- A directory of Flying Clubs and Schools in the UK and all over the world. If you administer a club, school, or any other related organisation you can add a free listing along with some images.
- Suggestions for flight experience days for you, or to give as a gift to inspire someone to fly. Don’t think about it – do it! Or give someone the gift of a lifetime. Choose from aerobatic, glider, microlight, helicopter, gyrocopter, or vintage aircraft flights, or just take to the air in a conventional light aircraft.
- Videos showing aircraft in flight, shot both from the ground and with in-cockpit cameras.
Aviation Business Directory
- Check out our aviation business directory. You’ll find the name, address, website, phone number, and social media account links to over two thousand aviation businesses around the world. These include flying clubs, flight schools, FBOs, skydiving training, glider training, and many more.
Aviate, Navigate, Communicate
- Join our Facebook group – Private Pilot’s Licence – PPL And Beyond
- Join our mailing list – guaranteed spam free occasional mailshots that you will want to read
- Follow us on follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
- Please use the social bookmark links to tell others about us or link to use from your own site or blog.
Click any of these titles to view a playlist of videos explaining options and providing advice.
Contribute To This Site
We welcome contributions from guest authors/aviators who have articles they’d like to see published on a site like this. Simply contact us with your suggestion.