This post describes some of the many exciting flight simulator experiences that are available in the UK. You’ll find links to a full range of flight simulator experiences UK below.
Modern flight simulators are so much better than the slow, unrealistic examples of the past. Many are full motion simulators, so you get to feel all the sensations of climbing, descending, and turning. There are so many types of simulator, from Spitfires to airliners, from light aircraft to military jets. You can even recreate the famous Sully Experience by ditching your airliner in the Hudson River.
The huge advantage of simulators is that no previous experience is required. It doesn’t matter if you’ve never sat in an aircraft before or don’t know the first thing about cockpits. You’ll be given a full briefing to ensure that you, or the lucky recipient of your gift, will enjoy the experience and that you come back for more.
Flight Sims With Professional Pilots
Another big advantage of simulators is the fact that they are open all the year round and, unlike real flying lessons, the weather never postpones the event. So whatever the wind or the precipitation outside you can enjoy a realistic flying experience.
Some of these flight simulator experiences are run by professional pilots who use the same simulators for training commercial pilots. You’ll be sitting in the same cockpit as the pilots who attend refresher courses or new pilots on the way to obtaining their commercial wings.
Others are the cockpits of fighter jets and World War II vintage aircraft in which you can experience the sensations and sounds of today’s modern combat, and the aerial dogfights of the past, or how about trying to land your aircraft on the deck of an aircraft carrier as it moves about in a rough sea?
Some of the modern jet simulators include air to air combat, aircraft carrier landings, air to ground bombing, air to air refuelling, formation flying and full mission campaigns.
Airliner Flight Simulators
If airliners are your thing then you could choose to experience landing at some of the world’s most famous and spectacular airports; St Maarten, Innsbruck, and Kai Tak. Sitting in the darkened cockpit your eyes will see and your ears will hear exactly what real pilots experience.
Do you suffer from a fear of flying? Spending some time in a flight simulator has been known to relieve the symptoms of nervous flyers. Included in the links below is a link to a fear of flying course in Northampton or Sussex. Professional and patient instructors are on hand to walk you through ever step.
Flight simulator experiences are also an excellent choice for businesses and companies looking for that fun and safe team building exercise that is open all the year round, whatever the weather.
Ready to give one a try, or thinking of giving the gift of wings to someone else? Why not go with a friend and take turns, or bring some of the family and make a day of it?
Use the links below to make a choice then follow the clicks to a booking. It’s an experience that is fun, safe, and very realistic. It may even give you the taste for real flying.
Flight Simulator Experiences UK
Airliner Flight Sims
- 737 Simulator Newcastle £199
- 737 Flight SimulatorMachester, Northants, and Sussex £110
- 737 Flight Simulator Bedfordshire £55
- 737 Simulator Blackpool Airport £80
- 737 Simulator Doncaster £120
- 737 Simulator Ellesmere Port £108
- 737 Simulator Glasgow £129
- 737 Simulator Gloucestershire Airport £69
- 737 Simulator Harrogate £144
- 737 Simulator Peterborough £49
- 737 Simulator Suffolk £80
- 737 Simulator Warwickshire £69
- 737 Simulator Derbyshire £85
World War II Flight Sims
Jet Combat Flight Sims
- F35 Combat Simulator Suffolk £60
- F35 Simulator Newcastle £59
- Fighter Jet Simulator £144
- Flight Simulator Bristol £49
- Flight Simulator Glasgow £80
- Flight Simulator Hertfordshire £49
- Flight Simulator Norwich £69
- Flight Simulator Training Essex £69
- Flight Simulators Perth £59
- Flight Training Simulator Hampshire £65
- Lynx Helicopter Simulator £89
- Motion Flight Simulators Coventry £125
- Private Jet Flight Simulator £49
- Vulcan Bomber Flight Simulator Experience £120
Other Flight Sims
Flight Sim Software & Accessories
- New UI and control set up with added hardware pre-sets
- Physically Based Rendering engine for considerably enhanced lighting and water effects
- New city sceneries from Europe and North America
- Upgraded roads and global scenery from new Open Street Map material
- Interactive flight school tutorial is now based in the X-Plane simulation for an easy introduction to flying
- Uninstall any previous version of X plane & Reinstall Disc #1 if demo mode is encountered or if installation is asking for product key
- Please contact manufacture support for any installation issues [email protected] , please allow 24 hours for response
- It includes over 70 GB-worth of scenery (covering essentially the entire world) and over 15 aircraft, with thousands of planes available on the web
- The 8 DVD set contains everything needed to run X-Plane-there is nothing more that you need to buy
- Airport London Heathrow with near airport surrounding (about 42 square kilometres in total)
- Fully detailed buildings
- Safe Gate and other dockings at all Gates (only with Auto Gate)
- Includes new T2 and T2B terminals
- Pre-rendered self-shadowing and raytraced night lighting